Fresh Pear & Ginger Juice
The juice cleanse trend has been around for years, but the benefits that come from detoxing your body of harmful toxins are real. Rather than go to your local juice bar or order expensive bottled versions, why not make your own? All you need are fresh fruits and vegetables and a small juicing appliance. I recommend becoming a juicer by trying my fresh pear and ginger recipe. Enjoy!
- 8 ripe pears, peeled, cored and cut into chunks
- 8 green apples, peeled, cored and cut into chunks
- 2 ripe pineapples, peeled, cored and cut into chunks
- 1 1/2-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled
Pass the pear, apples, pineapple chunks and the ginger through a juicer, according to manufacturer’s instructions. Chill and serve!
- These Red Velvet Desserts Will Melt Hearts At Your Wedding & V-Day Party
- These Mini Comfort Foods Are Changing The Wedding Game
- Festive Cocktails Not Suitable For Santa
- 10 Rainbow Wedding Treats That Will Wow On Your Dessert Table
- Thanksgiving Desserts That Go Beyond Pumpkin Pie
- The 15 Sweetest Wedding Cake Trends That Will Be Huge In 2017