Festive Cocktails Not Suitable For Santa
‘Tis the season to be jolly for cocktails that get you in the Christmas spirit! Every good holiday party is complete with a signature drink, and when it comes to this time of year – there are so many creative options to choose from! You won’t believe how amazing these toast-worthy cocktails are. How does a Salted Caramel White Russian sound? Sounds like a Christmas miracle to us. Enjoy our list of favorites – just make sure the elves don’t get their hands on them.
1. Blackberry Ombre Sparkler
A cocktail that’s trendy and delicious!
3. Sugared Cranberry Ginger Mimosa
A cheerful twist on a classic brunch cocktail.
4. Grinch Hot Chocolate
This hot chocolate could warm even the Grinch’s cold heart.
5. Jingle Juice Holiday Punch
Guaranteed to have you jingling all through the night.
6. White Chocolate Snowflake Martini
This cocktail looks like winter in a martini glass!
7. Sparkling Pmegranate Punch
Definitely the moodiest of the bunch.
8. White Christmas Margarita Punch
With a sprinkle of cranberries & fresh rosemary on top!
9. Bubbly Winter Citrus Sangria
Nothing like citrus sangria to get you in the Christmas spirit!
10. Salted Caramel White Russian
Once again, sounds like a Christmas miracle.
11. Jack Frost Cocktail
You can guarantee with these bright beverages that no cocktail will go unnoticed.
12. The Pear Tree
Have you ever seen anything so creative?
- These Red Velvet Desserts Will Melt Hearts At Your Wedding & V-Day Party
- These Mini Comfort Foods Are Changing The Wedding Game
- 10 Rainbow Wedding Treats That Will Wow On Your Dessert Table
- Thanksgiving Desserts That Go Beyond Pumpkin Pie
- The 15 Sweetest Wedding Cake Trends That Will Be Huge In 2017
- Spanish Seafood Paella