Fabulous Recipe: Spicy Shrimp Salsa With Tortillas
Who doesn’t enjoy a good taco? With just a few simple ingredients, take shrimp tacos to the next level. Popularized in Southern California, tacos aren’t just food truck fare anymore. Upgrade your basic taco with spicy Serrano chili and quickly poached shrimp for a meal that can be eaten at home or taken to go. This refreshing lunch dish can be made ahead and served in the backyard, around the pool, or at a fabulous boat party.
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled, deveined, and poached
- 2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ Serrano chili, seeded and minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Juice of 1 lime
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
1. Cut each shrimp into 4-5 pieces and place them in a medium bowl. Add the tomatoes, onion, cilantro, chili and parsley and mix to combine. Add the lime juice and oil and toss to mix thoroughly. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Chill until serving time and serve with soft corn tortillas or tortilla chips and beer.
- Keep The Party Going With These Buzz-Worthy Wedding Favors
- Bite Into The Season With These 6 Spring Inspired Wedding Desserts
- The Leprechaun-Approved List Of St. Patrick’s Signature Sips For Your Wedding
- These Red Velvet Desserts Will Melt Hearts At Your Wedding & V-Day Party
- These Mini Comfort Foods Are Changing The Wedding Game
- Festive Cocktails Not Suitable For Santa