Fabulous Recipe No. 40
Grilled Fish Tacos
Planning a spring bachelorette party or wedding rehearsal brunch? Consider fresh Mexican tacos: one part fish, one part Tequila and completely delicious.
5 Tbsp fresh lime juice, divided
1 bunch scallions, thinly sliced
¾ cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
2 Tbsp Tequila
2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
2 Tbsp Urban Accents Fisherman’s Wharf
1 lb tilapia, sea bass, red snapper or grouper fillets
1 cup mayonnaise
1 Tbsp milk
2 avocados, peeled, pitted, thinly sliced
2 cups finely sliced Napa cabbage
1. In small bowl, combine 3 Tbsp lime juice, scallions, ¼ cup cilantro, Tequila and oil. Sprinkle fish with Fisherman’s Wharf and place in glass baking dish (I prefer a meatier fish like red snapper or grouper). Spoon mixture over fish; cover and chill for 15 minutes. Whisk mayonnaise, milk and remaining 2 Tbsp lime juice together in small bowl.
2. Brush grill grate with oil and preheat for medium-high heat. Grill fillets until just opaque in center, 3-5 minutes per side. Grill tortillas until slightly charred about 10 seconds per side.
3. Coarsely chop fish; place on platter. Serve with tortillas, lime mayonnaise, avocado, cabbage, remaining cilantro and Salsa Verde.
- These Red Velvet Desserts Will Melt Hearts At Your Wedding & V-Day Party
- These Mini Comfort Foods Are Changing The Wedding Game
- Festive Cocktails Not Suitable For Santa
- 10 Rainbow Wedding Treats That Will Wow On Your Dessert Table
- Thanksgiving Desserts That Go Beyond Pumpkin Pie
- The 15 Sweetest Wedding Cake Trends That Will Be Huge In 2017