Fabulous Recipe No. 32
Spice-Dusted Toasted Nuts
Spice-Dusted Toasted Nuts recipe.
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound raw peanuts, almonds and macadamia nuts
- 2 teaspoons salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 10 to 12 whole dried small red chili peppers, for garnish (optional)
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the coriander, cumin and cayenne. Set aside.
- Place the olive oil in a sauté pan over medium-high heat, add the nuts and toast them, stirring continually for 4 to 5 minuters until lightly browned.
- Dust the nuts with the spices and toast for another 2 to 3 minutes. Season with the salt and pepper and spread out to cool on a bed of paper towel. Once cool, place in a bowl and serve with the whole chili peppers as garnish.
LATEST in Food & Drink
- Keep The Party Going With These Buzz-Worthy Wedding Favors
- Bite Into The Season With These 6 Spring Inspired Wedding Desserts
- The Leprechaun-Approved List Of St. Patrick’s Signature Sips For Your Wedding
- These Red Velvet Desserts Will Melt Hearts At Your Wedding & V-Day Party
- These Mini Comfort Foods Are Changing The Wedding Game
- Festive Cocktails Not Suitable For Santa