Fabulous Recipe: Lobster and Brown Rice Risotto
Servings: Makes 2 1/4 cups
- 2 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup long-grain brown rice
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- Parsley for garnish
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 pound jumbo shrimp, peeled, deveined, tails removed, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1/4 pound jumbo scallops, cut into thirds
- 3 tablespoons shallots
- 1/2 pound cooked lobster tail, removed from shell and cut into 1/4-inch pieces
1. Bring chicken stock to a boil. Add butter. Once butter is melted, stir in the rice and reduce heat to simmer. Cover and cook 45 to 50 minutes. The rice should be moist.
2. When rice is cooked, remove from heat, fluff with a fork, and stir in 3/4 cup grated Parmesan.
3. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp, scallops, and chopped shallots and sauté 2 minutes.
4. Add lobster tail and cook an additional minute, until all items are cooked through. Remove seafood from heat and add to cooked rice.
5. Remove from heat and fluff with a fork. Stir in cheese, garnish with parsley and serve immediately.
- These Red Velvet Desserts Will Melt Hearts At Your Wedding & V-Day Party
- These Mini Comfort Foods Are Changing The Wedding Game
- Festive Cocktails Not Suitable For Santa
- 10 Rainbow Wedding Treats That Will Wow On Your Dessert Table
- Thanksgiving Desserts That Go Beyond Pumpkin Pie
- The 15 Sweetest Wedding Cake Trends That Will Be Huge In 2017