Fabulous Idea No. 92
Stephanotis Garnish: There's nothing quite as elegant as a glass of champagne in a vintage flute, topped with a single stephanotis bloom. Pierce a flower at the receptacle with a toothpick and drape over the rim of the glass for a chic garnish. The combination of white and gold is crisp and ideal for an afternoon soiree.
- These Red Velvet Desserts Will Melt Hearts At Your Wedding & V-Day Party
- These Mini Comfort Foods Are Changing The Wedding Game
- Festive Cocktails Not Suitable For Santa
- 10 Rainbow Wedding Treats That Will Wow On Your Dessert Table
- Thanksgiving Desserts That Go Beyond Pumpkin Pie
- The 15 Sweetest Wedding Cake Trends That Will Be Huge In 2017