Fabulous Idea No. 84
Cooled and Quenched: Keep your guests feeling refreshed during an outdoor summer ceremony by offering trays of nonalcoholic cocktails and flavored water as they arrive. One of my favorites? Champagne flutes filled with passion-fruit juice topped with club soda and garnished with passion fruit seeds and fresh mint. The bright flavor is ideal for a warm summer afternoon.
- Keep The Party Going With These Buzz-Worthy Wedding Favors
- Bite Into The Season With These 6 Spring Inspired Wedding Desserts
- The Leprechaun-Approved List Of St. Patrick’s Signature Sips For Your Wedding
- These Red Velvet Desserts Will Melt Hearts At Your Wedding & V-Day Party
- These Mini Comfort Foods Are Changing The Wedding Game
- Festive Cocktails Not Suitable For Santa