Fabulous Idea No. 84
Cooled and Quenched: Keep your guests feeling refreshed during an outdoor summer ceremony by offering trays of nonalcoholic cocktails and flavored water as they arrive. One of my favorites? Champagne flutes filled with passion-fruit juice topped with club soda and garnished with passion fruit seeds and fresh mint. The bright flavor is ideal for a warm summer afternoon.
- These Red Velvet Desserts Will Melt Hearts At Your Wedding & V-Day Party
- These Mini Comfort Foods Are Changing The Wedding Game
- Festive Cocktails Not Suitable For Santa
- 10 Rainbow Wedding Treats That Will Wow On Your Dessert Table
- Thanksgiving Desserts That Go Beyond Pumpkin Pie
- The 15 Sweetest Wedding Cake Trends That Will Be Huge In 2017