Tomato towers: There is no better way to welcome your guests to a farewell brunch the day after your wedding than by setting up a fully stocked Bloody Mary bar.
The guests will know the moment they see these stunning tomato arrangements that you’re sending them off in style. Easily done with layers of ruby ripe cherry tomatoes, frosty ice cubes and water. Simple and effective.
- These Red Velvet Desserts Will Melt Hearts At Your Wedding & V-Day Party
- These Mini Comfort Foods Are Changing The Wedding Game
- Festive Cocktails Not Suitable For Santa
- 10 Rainbow Wedding Treats That Will Wow On Your Dessert Table
- Thanksgiving Desserts That Go Beyond Pumpkin Pie
- The 15 Sweetest Wedding Cake Trends That Will Be Huge In 2017