Fabulous Idea No. 104
Mini Bubbly: Signal to your guests that it’s time for the celebration to begin by using miniature Champagne bottles as both place cards and favors.
Tie tags with guests’ names and straws around the bottles, sort them alphabetically and tuck the bottles into galvanized buckets full of ice. As they arrive at the reception, have a staff member on hand to direct guests to the correct bucket and encourage them to pop the cork and take a sip!
- These Red Velvet Desserts Will Melt Hearts At Your Wedding & V-Day Party
- These Mini Comfort Foods Are Changing The Wedding Game
- Festive Cocktails Not Suitable For Santa
- 10 Rainbow Wedding Treats That Will Wow On Your Dessert Table
- Thanksgiving Desserts That Go Beyond Pumpkin Pie
- The 15 Sweetest Wedding Cake Trends That Will Be Huge In 2017