Crispy Brussels Sprouts with Toasted Almonds and Shaved Parmigiano
(Serves 6 )
- 1 3/4 lbs fresh Brussels sprouts
- 1 cup slivered almonds, well toasted
- 3 tablespoons finely grated Reggiano Parmigiano
- 2 tablespoons finely sliced chives
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons truffle oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh cracked pepper
- Chives, chopped for garnish
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
1. Wash the Brussels sprouts and slice as thinly as possible.
2. Toast the almonds in a dry pan till medium to dark brown.
3. Mix the olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
4. Toss the sliced sprouts with the dressing, nuts and chives.
5. Sprinkle coarse salt on top for added flavor.
- These Red Velvet Desserts Will Melt Hearts At Your Wedding & V-Day Party
- These Mini Comfort Foods Are Changing The Wedding Game
- Festive Cocktails Not Suitable For Santa
- 10 Rainbow Wedding Treats That Will Wow On Your Dessert Table
- Thanksgiving Desserts That Go Beyond Pumpkin Pie
- The 15 Sweetest Wedding Cake Trends That Will Be Huge In 2017