Crispy Brussels Sprouts with Toasted Almonds and Shaved Parmigiano
(Serves 6 )
- 1 3/4 lbs fresh Brussels sprouts
- 1 cup slivered almonds, well toasted
- 3 tablespoons finely grated Reggiano Parmigiano
- 2 tablespoons finely sliced chives
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons truffle oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh cracked pepper
- Chives, chopped for garnish
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
1. Wash the Brussels sprouts and slice as thinly as possible.
2. Toast the almonds in a dry pan till medium to dark brown.
3. Mix the olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
4. Toss the sliced sprouts with the dressing, nuts and chives.
5. Sprinkle coarse salt on top for added flavor.
- Keep The Party Going With These Buzz-Worthy Wedding Favors
- Bite Into The Season With These 6 Spring Inspired Wedding Desserts
- The Leprechaun-Approved List Of St. Patrick’s Signature Sips For Your Wedding
- These Red Velvet Desserts Will Melt Hearts At Your Wedding & V-Day Party
- These Mini Comfort Foods Are Changing The Wedding Game
- Festive Cocktails Not Suitable For Santa