In the mid to late 1990’s, the Cosmopolitan became the drink of choice among hip, savvy urbanites- or anyone who aspired to that status. Here’s a variation on the Cosmo with Courvoisier instead of the usual vodka- call it a Courvoisierpolitan, or VC Cosmo, for short.
- 4 ounces Courvoisier
- 4 ounces Triple Sec
- 4 ounces cranberry juice
1. Chill 6 martini glasses.
2. Pour all the liquid ingredients in a shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously, then strain into the glasses. Garnish each with a slice of orange peel.
- Keep The Party Going With These Buzz-Worthy Wedding Favors
- Bite Into The Season With These 6 Spring Inspired Wedding Desserts
- The Leprechaun-Approved List Of St. Patrick’s Signature Sips For Your Wedding
- These Red Velvet Desserts Will Melt Hearts At Your Wedding & V-Day Party
- These Mini Comfort Foods Are Changing The Wedding Game
- Festive Cocktails Not Suitable For Santa