Although we love the idea of sipping rum and coconut milk on a beach (destination wedding, anyone?) we’ve prepared this tasty Convertible cocktail for an elegant wedding celebration in the garden. Skipping afternoon tea has never tasted this good!
2 ounces Bacardi Rum
1/4 ounce Maraschino liqueur
2 ounces coconut milk
1 ounce simple syrup
1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
5 ice cubes
1. Blend all ingredients with ice and pour into wine glass.
2. Garnish with a lime twist.
- Keep The Party Going With These Buzz-Worthy Wedding Favors
- Bite Into The Season With These 6 Spring Inspired Wedding Desserts
- The Leprechaun-Approved List Of St. Patrick’s Signature Sips For Your Wedding
- These Red Velvet Desserts Will Melt Hearts At Your Wedding & V-Day Party
- These Mini Comfort Foods Are Changing The Wedding Game
- Festive Cocktails Not Suitable For Santa