Colin's "Cucumber Chill" Cocktail
- 2 slices cucumber
- ½ ounce lime juice
- 2 ounces vodka
- 3 quarters ounce St. Germain elderflower liquour
- 1 quarter ounce honey
1. Cut a slice of cucumbers into quarters, and muddle the pieces with a half ounce fresh lime juice in the bottom of a Boston glass.
2. Add two ounces of vodka, three-quarters ounce St. Germain elderflower liquor or elderflower syrup and a quarter ounce of honey and shake well.
3. Strain the cocktail into a chilled martini glass, and garnish with a thinly sliced cucumber.
- Keep The Party Going With These Buzz-Worthy Wedding Favors
- Bite Into The Season With These 6 Spring Inspired Wedding Desserts
- The Leprechaun-Approved List Of St. Patrick’s Signature Sips For Your Wedding
- These Red Velvet Desserts Will Melt Hearts At Your Wedding & V-Day Party
- These Mini Comfort Foods Are Changing The Wedding Game
- Festive Cocktails Not Suitable For Santa