Colin's 120 MPH Shooter
There’s nothing like a little espresso to prep your guests for a long night of dancing and celebrating. Espresso with Kahlua, Tia Maria and chocolate, however, take this Italian staple to a whole new level. Colin Cowie is travelling the world at 120 miles per hour with big doses of style, passion, glamour and, of course, the 120 MPH shooter! Serve these along with miniature egg sandwiches to guests on the dance floor to re-energize them and keep the party going!
IngredientsPeel of an orange
Chocolate shavings from the best quality chocolate bar
Chili pepper flakes
1 ounce best quality, premium Vodka or Tequila
1/2 ounce Kahlua especial (70 proof)
1/2 ounce Tia Maria
1 ounce cold espresso
Preparations1. Rim the tube/shot glass with the peel of an orange rind. Dip the rim of the glass in chocolate shavings and chili pepper flakes.
2. Place the vodka or tequila, Kahlua, Tia Maria and espresso in a shaker with ice. Shake well and strain into test tubes or shot glasses.
- These Red Velvet Desserts Will Melt Hearts At Your Wedding & V-Day Party
- These Mini Comfort Foods Are Changing The Wedding Game
- Festive Cocktails Not Suitable For Santa
- 10 Rainbow Wedding Treats That Will Wow On Your Dessert Table
- Thanksgiving Desserts That Go Beyond Pumpkin Pie
- The 15 Sweetest Wedding Cake Trends That Will Be Huge In 2017