If there’s one drink associated wit the romance of mid-twentieth-century Cuba, the era when Hemingway helped us all discover it incredible allure, this is it. The authentic Mojito is made with light rum, but It can also be made with vodka.
- 1 ½ to 2 ounces simple syrup
- 1 ½ to 2 ounces fresh lime juice
- 1 ½ to 2 ounces light rum
- 1 spring of fresh mint leaves
Fill a rocks glass (or small highball) with ice and add the rest of the ingredients, including the mint. Stir, lightly crushing the mint leaves into the ice cubes, and serve.
- These Red Velvet Desserts Will Melt Hearts At Your Wedding & V-Day Party
- These Mini Comfort Foods Are Changing The Wedding Game
- Festive Cocktails Not Suitable For Santa
- 10 Rainbow Wedding Treats That Will Wow On Your Dessert Table
- Thanksgiving Desserts That Go Beyond Pumpkin Pie
- The 15 Sweetest Wedding Cake Trends That Will Be Huge In 2017