Chili Passion Cocktail
I tasted this fantastic drink at the Setai Hotel in Miami. It’s alive with flavor and sweet and spicy on the palette. Definitely one of my favorite drinks!
- 1 ounce cranberry juice
- 1 ounce orange juice
- 2 ounces Captain Morgan’s Parrot Bay Passion Fruit Rum
- 1 ounce passion fruit puree
- ¼ ounce fresh ginger juice (1/2 cup ginger per two cups of water, brewed slowly- do not boil- for fifteen to twenty minutes)
- 8 to 12 seeds of red Thai chili pepper, 3 to 4 pieces of chopped-up chili, and 1 red Thai chili pepper, sliced, for garnish (slice it so it adheres to the glass!)
- Nutmeg for garnish
Combine all of the juices, puree, rum, and the chili pepper seeds and chopped –up chili. Add a cocktail shaker two thirds full of ice. Shake for fifteen seconds, strain, and pour into a martini glass. Garnish with the sliced red chili pepper by attaching it to the rim of the glass, or simply float the chili in the drink. Do not eat the chili! Top with a dash of nutmeg.
- These Red Velvet Desserts Will Melt Hearts At Your Wedding & V-Day Party
- These Mini Comfort Foods Are Changing The Wedding Game
- Festive Cocktails Not Suitable For Santa
- 10 Rainbow Wedding Treats That Will Wow On Your Dessert Table
- Thanksgiving Desserts That Go Beyond Pumpkin Pie
- The 15 Sweetest Wedding Cake Trends That Will Be Huge In 2017