Campari And Grapefruit Juice
It’s nice to have a choice when it comes to cocktails. So I’m doing this drink two ways. I’m serving up two variations based on the bring red-colored Italian bitter aperitif Campari.
Fill each highball glass with ice and 2 ounces of Campari. Top each glass off with sparkling water or club soda, garnish with a thin slice of lemon and/or orange, and serve.
For the grapefruit option: Fill a rocks or highball glass with ice, add 2 ounces of Campari, top off with pink grapefruit juice, and garnish with a slice of orange.
- These Red Velvet Desserts Will Melt Hearts At Your Wedding & V-Day Party
- These Mini Comfort Foods Are Changing The Wedding Game
- Festive Cocktails Not Suitable For Santa
- 10 Rainbow Wedding Treats That Will Wow On Your Dessert Table
- Thanksgiving Desserts That Go Beyond Pumpkin Pie
- The 15 Sweetest Wedding Cake Trends That Will Be Huge In 2017