The 20 Prettiest Wedding Cakes
Your wedding cake is the delectable finale to a life-changing event. If every picture tells a story, the shot of you and your groom cutting that first little slice of heaven says it all. Your cake represents an extraordinary chance to stretch the limits of your imagination, with a little help from the prettiest wedding cakes of the year for inspiration.
1. This romantic pink and white confection, overflowing with sugar flowers, is perfect for brides who are looking for a showstopper.
2. From ruffle detailing to crystal embellishment, the beautiful details of this wedding cake couldn’t be any sweeter.
3. A three-tired vintage inspired wedding is cake created to resemble a chalkboard.
4. Pink ombre flowers cascade down the front of this fabulous wedding cake, perfectly matching the floral wall used as a backdrop.
5. A geometric pattern gives a modern twist to the classic white wedding cake.
6. Lovebirds seem to hover over a baby blue wedding cake with gold detailing.
7. This pretty pale pink confection is filled with sweet touches like lush pink sugar flowers and lace trim.
8. This frosting free cake proves that less really can be more. A dove topper and fresh flowers take this treat to the next level.
9. A beautiful white floral cake is detailed in the exact design of the bride’s Claire Pettibone wedding gown.
10. What’s not to love about this whimsical cake? An abstract bottom, chevron middle, and classic top tier make for the perfect combination.
11. This five tiered pink cake with floral detailing at the base gives romance a whole new meaning.
12. White blooms make this monogrammed 5-tiered cake a real standout.
13. How’s the bottom tier of your cake for your “something blue?”
14. Fabulous for a fall wedding, this three-tiered chocolate cake with red fondant leaves perfectly embodies the season.
15. If you love all things sparkly and gold, feast your eyes on this gilded wedding cake.
16. Edible bare branches add a natural looking beauty to this white wedding cake.
17. A sweet bow and lush pink bloom make this four-tiered wedding cake a winner.
18. Gold fondant gives this glitzy cake its sparkling appeal.
19. A beautifully patterned cake with layers of white sugar blooms is a modern marvel.
20. Fresh and fun, an all white three-tiered cake lined with lavender is just the thing for the rustic bride.