12 Fabulous Wedding Cake Ideas For Fall
The fall season provides seemingly endless inspiration for your Big Day. From rich autumn hues to seasonal accents, like berries and branches, it’s easy to get encouraged by everything the cooler months have to offer. So why not incorporate the best of autumnal decor into the grand finale of your wedding? The cake! We’re sharing the best confections that beautifully capture the season.
1. A classic white cake, accented with red and burgundy flowers, takes full advantage of the colors of the season.
2. Pomegranates add an autumnal accent to this chic chalkboard inspired cake.
3. A glittering gold cake, topped with romantic roses, shines against a fall inspired tablescape.
4. Deep dramatic hues make this four-tiered cake a showstopper.
5. A miniature pumpkin cake topper and an orange ombré middle tier have this cake bursting with fall fun!
6. A rustic inspired semi-naked cake, accented with berries, showcases everything we love about autumn.
7. Cascading flowers in autumnal hues turn this cake into a beautiful glimpse of the fall foliage.
8. A bold four-tier chocolate fondant cake gets a bright pop of color from cascading flowers.
9. A romantic two-tiered cake highlights orange, one of fall’s standout colors.
10. This four-tiered white cake is adorned with fall leaves that effortlessly represent the season.
11. A textured white cake is dressed up with fluffy peonies and roses and topped with miniature pumpkins for a taste of fall.
12. Bright and beautiful sunflowers add a touch of autumn to this country chic wedding cake.