10 Wedding Cakes We Love For Summer
Summer is here and one thing is for sure, warm weather weddings call for all things fun and bright! What better way to get festive then with the delectable finale to your wedding? The cake! Vivid hues, seasonal accents and more are making these cakes the ultimate summer selections. Take a look at our picks for the top 10 cakes that just scream summer.
1. Sugar flowers, done in bright summer colors, cover this white wedding cake perfectly representing the warmth of the season.
2. When life hands you lemons, make lemonade! Mason jars filled with this favorite summer beverage sit a top a ruffled ombre yellow cake.
3. Small blooms add vibrancy to a stunning 7-tiered white wedding cake with a floral bouquet on top.
4. The cascading butterfly garland on this cake makes our heart flutter.
5. This abstract orange and white 3-tiered cake couldn’t be hotter. Succulent and ranunculus accents add the perfect touch.
6. This chic pink and gold cake radiate that summer shine. Fluffy blooms add a touch of romance to the sweet confection.
7. A show-stopping finale for your beach wedding. Two sea horses sit a top a gold and blue cake that gives us some serious beach vibes.
8. Take a slice of romance, soft pink and cream blooms cascade down this charming 4-tiered cake.
9. Say hello to summer. This teal ombré cake makes us feel like we’re right on the beach!
10. Go fresh! Summer fruit makes for a bright and sweet addition to this 4-tiered white wedding cake.