10 Prettiest Spring Wedding Cakes
Spring is the season of new beginnings, making it the perfect theme to incorporate into your wedding as you start your next chapter as husband and wife. Our favorite way to celebrate the season? We’re head-over-heels for bright and beautiful wedding cakes styled with spring in mind. Taking note from the warming weather and lovely flowers in bloom, we’re sharing the sweetest spring cakes that you’ll be totally sprung on.
1. Garlands of handmade purple flowers bring a fresh feeling to this classic white wedding cake.
2. Cascading peonies and a fresh floral base make this cake looks as if it sprouted up in a secret garden.
3. Pastel flowers add whimsy to this sweet four-tiered white wedding cake.
4. Tiers of ruffled pastel perfection are the stuff wedding cake dreams are made of.
5. Elegant sugar blooms turn this cake into a stunning spring statement.
6. A white and mint cake is accented with silver trim and pink blooms.
7. From the textural details to the pink and orange color palette, we’re loving this fun take on a spring wedding cake.
8. Delicate pink sugar flowers make this cake feminine, fun, and full of spring spirit.
9. This rose garden inspired cake features intricate gold details that set it worlds apart from your average garden variety.
10. The classic white cake gets a vintage touch from gilded detailing and lush sugar blooms.