10 Fab Fresh-Flower Wedding Cakes
Edible, handcrafted sugar flowers on a wedding cake are beautiful to behold, but can leave a serious dent in your budget. That’s why we love fresh flowers as an affordable cake decoration alternative that doesn’t sacrifice on style. Natural flowers are perfectly lovely as they are – how could you go wrong? Take a look at our favorite ways to use fresh blooms on your wedding cake.
1. Roses in shades of pink and red add a pop of color to this 5-tiered white wedding cake.
2. Just a few orchid blooms make all the difference on this classic cake.
3. A chevron cake is punctuated with bright and beautiful pink and orange blooms.
4. Branches of fresh herbs add just the right touch of whimsy for a rustic wedding.
5. How sweet it is, we love the hot pink cascading orchids on this cake.
6. A five tiered lilac and white cake is adorned with fresh purple roses.
7. Lush blue hydrangeas are the perfect accessories to this buttercream wedding confection.
8. Cut flowers turn a simple cake into something completely stunning.
9. This cake is anything but garden variety; the chocolate cake is covered in fresh fruit and blooms.
10. Too pretty to eat… almost! A naked cake is decked out with cascading roses and branches of berries.