Best Toast-Worthy Brunch Cocktails
Every great brunch deserves a delicious cocktail. These classic drinks are refreshing and will pair well with the best of brunch fare. Encourage guests to linger a little longer with these light libations.
Great Breakfast Cocktails:
Mimosa – Top freshly squeezed orange juice with Champagne or sparkling wine. Use blood oranges when they’re in season.
Bellini – Top fresh peach juice with Champagne or Asti Spumante. Use white peaches when in season.
Bloody Mary – Add a shot of vodka to good tomato juice and dress it up with Tabasco, horseradish, salt, pepper, and a celery stick.
Elevated Cocktail Tips:
1. Dress up fresh fruit juices with mint, slices of lime, or small pieces of fresh fruit frozen in ice cubes.
2. Turn juices into smoothies by placing the juice, a peeled banana and lots of ice in a blender. Blend until smooth.
3. If you don’t have a juicer, buy several fresh squeezed juices and blend them together with fresh grated ginger.
- These Mini Comfort Foods Are Changing The Wedding Game
- Festive Cocktails Not Suitable For Santa
- 10 Rainbow Wedding Treats That Will Wow On Your Dessert Table
- Thanksgiving Desserts That Go Beyond Pumpkin Pie
- The 15 Sweetest Wedding Cake Trends That Will Be Huge In 2017
- Spanish Seafood Paella