Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 Cups butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 Cups sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 Cups brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 Eggs
- 12oz Chocolate Chips
- 1tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1.5 Cups Chopped Nuts
- 2 Cups Blended Oatmeal [Blend till like flour in the Cuisinart]
- Orange and Brown M&M’s
- Cream the butter and both sugars. Add the eggs and the vanilla extract. Mix in the flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Finally add the M&M’s, chocolate chips and the nuts.
- Roll into small balls and bake on cookie sheets in a pre-heated oven for 10-13 minutes at 375. Do not let the tops of the cookies get brown or they will dry out. Loosen the cookies and allow to cook on a baking rack.
LATEST in Food & Drink
- Keep The Party Going With These Buzz-Worthy Wedding Favors
- Bite Into The Season With These 6 Spring Inspired Wedding Desserts
- The Leprechaun-Approved List Of St. Patrick’s Signature Sips For Your Wedding
- These Red Velvet Desserts Will Melt Hearts At Your Wedding & V-Day Party
- These Mini Comfort Foods Are Changing The Wedding Game
- Festive Cocktails Not Suitable For Santa