12 Sweetly Romantic Wedding Cakes
The wedding cake serves as a sugary finale to the day’s celebrations. From the walk down the aisle to the end of the night, for those with a sweet tooth, this is what they’ve been waiting for. But whether you’re looking for something understated or to completely “wow” your guests, the confectionary options are endless. After searching high and low (and wishing for a piece of each along the way), we’ve collected our favorite exceptionally romantic cakes.
1. Placing two lovebirds a top a cascade of natural flowers is an adorable alternative to traditional toppers.
2. A gilded lilac cake with delicate floral details feels decadently regal.
3. Soft pink blooms and fine silver piping make this cake almost too lovely to eat.
4. White and silver tiers with light purple accents create a feminine yet modern look.
5. Lush red blooms and intricate white lace make this cake a showstopper.
6. This contemporary ombré tower offers just a hint of whimsy to a wedding celebration.
7. The pale blue tiers and ornate gold embellishments on this cake look as if it was made for Marie Antoinette herself!
8. A cake with layers of violet and lavender ruffles and dainty little flowers would be an enchanting addition to your wedding day.
9. A dramatic all white cake adds a stylish touch to any wedding reception.
10. This pink, white, and gold cake oozes romance – especially with the couple’s name hand painted on the middle tier.
11. Pearls and lace bring a bit of southern charm to this whimsical teacup-topped confection.
12. Beautiful white floral icing is an elegant feature on this towering pastel treat.
- Keep The Party Going With These Buzz-Worthy Wedding Favors
- Bite Into The Season With These 6 Spring Inspired Wedding Desserts
- The Leprechaun-Approved List Of St. Patrick’s Signature Sips For Your Wedding
- These Red Velvet Desserts Will Melt Hearts At Your Wedding & V-Day Party
- These Mini Comfort Foods Are Changing The Wedding Game
- Festive Cocktails Not Suitable For Santa