12 Best Edible Wedding Favors
Instead of giving guests wedding favors that will end up in a drawer collecting dust, why not give them something they can really sink their teeth into? When it comes to tokens from your wedding, we vote for the edible variety as the best way of giving a heartfelt thanks. We’ve taken on the hard job of taste tester, and have put together the ultimate list of favorite favors for your guests to indulge in on the ride home.
1. Some like it hot! Spice up your guests evening with a bottle of hot sauce.
2. Fresh buttermilk biscuits? Yes, please! Your guests are sure to appreciate these for breakfast the morning after your wedding.
3. Trail mix is meant to be taken on the road, so what could be better as a gift to send guests off with?
4. Thank guests for popping in with a favor of popcorn kernels!
5. How sweet! Candy apples are an amazing wedding favor for a fall wedding.
6. Your guests jammed with you all night at your wedding! Why not thank them with an adorable jar of homemade jam?
7. Olive you! Bottles of rosemary olive oil make for an elegant and delicious way to give thanks to your wedding guests.
8. Satisfy their sweet tooth. Jars of candy are a surefire way to send wedding guests home happy.
9. Time to get it popping! Guests can continue the celebration after the party ends with mini bottles of pink champagne.
10. How cute are flower lollipops for a spring wedding? Bonus points for matching your pops to your wedding colors!
11. Macarons are always a fan favorite, and adorable packaging makes this gift even sweeter.
12. Love truly is sweet! Personalized jars of maple syrup are sure to put a smile on your guests’ faces.
- These Red Velvet Desserts Will Melt Hearts At Your Wedding & V-Day Party
- These Mini Comfort Foods Are Changing The Wedding Game
- Festive Cocktails Not Suitable For Santa
- 10 Rainbow Wedding Treats That Will Wow On Your Dessert Table
- Thanksgiving Desserts That Go Beyond Pumpkin Pie
- The 15 Sweetest Wedding Cake Trends That Will Be Huge In 2017