10 Festive & Frosty Winter Wedding Cakes
Looking for a winter wedding cake that’s seasonal and stylish? We’ve rounded up the prettiest confections around, adorned with everything from mesmerizing sugar icicles to wintry evergreen branches. No matter your style, we’ve got the winter-inspired wedding cake for you:
1. Seasonal accents like pinecones and berries add wintry cheer to this classic two-tiered white wedding cake.
2. Edible icicles drip down the sides of this enchanting five-tiered wintry white confection.
3. A rustic wedding cake looks almost too pretty to eat thanks to the addition of fresh white blooms and winter greens.
4. This royal cake is fit for an ice queen! The four-tiers are hand painted to display a snow covered forest scape.
5. Embrace holiday red with a naked three tiered red velvet cake dripping with raspberries.
6. A fabulous three-tiered cake resembles a rustic birch log with the happy couples’ initials etched into it.
Photo by xxx
7. A shimmering silver tier adds a frosty feel to this otherwise all-white wedding cake.
8. This wedding cake proves that bare can be beautiful just like the winter season itself.
9. A winter wonderland cake standouts with shimmering snowfall and an ornate sparkling branch.
10. Vibrant winterberries add a seasonal punch to a textured white wedding cake.