Ask Colin: Flowers & Décor
What’s the most creative thing you’ve ever done at a wedding?
For one lucky bride, I designed an over-the-top tent decorated to look like a freestanding stone church right in her backyard. Faux stone arches and windows, lush greens and a manicured path gave the tent the look of a permanent building. Inside the tent, a stone aisle edged with greenery, hanging vines of purple and white flowers and candlelit chandeliers created an enchanted ceremony scene. Check out this fabulous wedding here.
- These Insane Floral Designs Are The Definition of Flower Power
- How To Perfect The Faux Fur Trend For That Warm Fuzzy Feeling At Home
- Save *Big* On Wedding Flowers With These In Season Bouquets
- 10 Gilded Wedding Touches For Brides Who Love A Touch Of Gold
- 10 Winter Wedding Centerpieces That Are Pure Magic
- Thanksgiving Table Décor That’s Even More Delicious Than The Turkey