Ask Colin: Flowers & Décor
What’s the most creative thing you’ve ever done at a wedding?
For one lucky bride, I designed an over-the-top tent decorated to look like a freestanding stone church right in her backyard. Faux stone arches and windows, lush greens and a manicured path gave the tent the look of a permanent building. Inside the tent, a stone aisle edged with greenery, hanging vines of purple and white flowers and candlelit chandeliers created an enchanted ceremony scene. Check out this fabulous wedding here.
- Thanksgiving Table Décor That’s Even More Delicious Than The Turkey
- 11 Ways To Make Your Ceremony Aisle A Walk To Remember
- Ultra-Chic La Dolce Vita Inspired Wedding
- 10 Gorg Ways To Bring The Organic Craze Into Your Wedding
- The 13 Loveliest Lavender Wedding Details
- This Is The Biggest Wedding Trend Of The Year