Ask Colin: Flowers & Décor
We've hired a lovely historic manor in the English countryside for our wedding in May. For the wedding, the existing tapestries will be removed, revealing painted yellow walls with white moldings. What could hang or display from the rods installed all around each room to create atmosphere and add to our modern red and white table decor? Each room has very high ceilings with intricately carved details.
Find a fabulous fabric that works with your color scheme and hang the fabric on the same rods used for the tapestries. You might try a couple of different fabrics: one could be a strip, the other a modern oversized damask and you could alternate them. This is probably the least expensive approach to a big problem.
- 10 Gilded Wedding Touches For Brides Who Love A Touch Of Gold
- 10 Winter Wedding Centerpieces That Are Pure Magic
- Thanksgiving Table Décor That’s Even More Delicious Than The Turkey
- 11 Ways To Make Your Ceremony Aisle A Walk To Remember
- Ultra-Chic La Dolce Vita Inspired Wedding
- 10 Gorg Ways To Bring The Organic Craze Into Your Wedding