Ask Colin: Flowers & Décor
Help! I've been asked to help with decorating my friends wedding. I am honored however I've only done small parties in the past. Her colors are black, gold, and purple. What flowers should I use, should I use candles?
It all depends on the time of the year. For purple flowers, some of my favorites are purple tulips, or the very dark purple miniature callas lilies. Use lots of gold votive candles and you’ll make every one look good.
For more purple wedding inspiration, click here.
- These Insane Floral Designs Are The Definition of Flower Power
- How To Perfect The Faux Fur Trend For That Warm Fuzzy Feeling At Home
- Save *Big* On Wedding Flowers With These In Season Bouquets
- 10 Gilded Wedding Touches For Brides Who Love A Touch Of Gold
- 10 Winter Wedding Centerpieces That Are Pure Magic
- Thanksgiving Table Décor That’s Even More Delicious Than The Turkey