Ask Colin: Flowers & Décor
I was wondering what flowers I should use for a December wedding reception. Our colors are cream and brown.
There is a very beautiful brown rose called Leonidas and one called Chocolate. It would be very chic to combine that with magnolia leaves and a little white, for example amaryllis.
- These Insane Floral Designs Are The Definition of Flower Power
- How To Perfect The Faux Fur Trend For That Warm Fuzzy Feeling At Home
- Save *Big* On Wedding Flowers With These In Season Bouquets
- 10 Gilded Wedding Touches For Brides Who Love A Touch Of Gold
- 10 Winter Wedding Centerpieces That Are Pure Magic
- Thanksgiving Table Décor That’s Even More Delicious Than The Turkey