Ask Colin: Flowers & Décor
I was wondering what flowers I should use for a December wedding reception. Our colors are cream and brown.
There is a very beautiful brown rose called Leonidas and one called Chocolate. It would be very chic to combine that with magnolia leaves and a little white, for example amaryllis.
- Thanksgiving Table Décor That’s Even More Delicious Than The Turkey
- 11 Ways To Make Your Ceremony Aisle A Walk To Remember
- Ultra-Chic La Dolce Vita Inspired Wedding
- 10 Gorg Ways To Bring The Organic Craze Into Your Wedding
- The 13 Loveliest Lavender Wedding Details
- This Is The Biggest Wedding Trend Of The Year