Ask Colin: Flowers & Décor
I have a wedding quickly approaching and the colors are black and silver with kelly green to accentuate. My centerpieces are primarily succulents in window boxes - the venue is beautiful rustic and southwestern New Mexico and I don't want to detract from that. I'm having trouble choosing table linens/chivaris that aren't all black but I don't know what other colors to bring in that tie my colors together.
Use a neutral taupe-color cloth with a black napkin and a black chivari chair. This approach should balance your color palette.
- These Insane Floral Designs Are The Definition of Flower Power
- How To Perfect The Faux Fur Trend For That Warm Fuzzy Feeling At Home
- Save *Big* On Wedding Flowers With These In Season Bouquets
- 10 Gilded Wedding Touches For Brides Who Love A Touch Of Gold
- 10 Winter Wedding Centerpieces That Are Pure Magic
- Thanksgiving Table Décor That’s Even More Delicious Than The Turkey