Ask Colin: Flowers & Décor
I have a wedding quickly approaching and the colors are black and silver with kelly green to accentuate. My centerpieces are primarily succulents in window boxes - the venue is beautiful rustic and southwestern New Mexico and I don't want to detract from that. I'm having trouble choosing table linens/chivaris that aren't all black but I don't know what other colors to bring in that tie my colors together.
Use a neutral taupe-color cloth with a black napkin and a black chivari chair. This approach should balance your color palette.
- Thanksgiving Table Décor That’s Even More Delicious Than The Turkey
- 11 Ways To Make Your Ceremony Aisle A Walk To Remember
- Ultra-Chic La Dolce Vita Inspired Wedding
- 10 Gorg Ways To Bring The Organic Craze Into Your Wedding
- The 13 Loveliest Lavender Wedding Details
- This Is The Biggest Wedding Trend Of The Year