Ask Colin: Flowers & Décor
I am going to marry in August in a barn. I am not sure what bouquet I should use or arrange. My favorite flower is the tulip, but it won't be available in August. I like calla lilies, but my husband-to-be is from Germany and says that calla lilies are used at funerals to represent sympathy. I want something white, simple and also elegant with a splash of color. What do you suggest for a summer bouquet?
What about white orchids? You could do cascading dendrobiums or arrange cymbidium’s or phalaenopsis. They come in white with many accent colors and they are hardy in the summer weather. For more bouquet inspiration, Click here.
- Ultra-Chic La Dolce Vita Inspired Wedding
- 10 Gorg Ways To Bring The Organic Craze Into Your Wedding
- The 13 Loveliest Lavender Wedding Details
- This Is The Biggest Wedding Trend Of The Year
- 8 New Floral Ideas You Probably Haven't Thought Of Yet
- Extraordinary Weddings: Love In The Time Of Colonial Chic