Ask Colin: Flowers & Décor
I am going to marry in August in a barn. I am not sure what bouquet I should use or arrange. My favorite flower is the tulip, but it won't be available in August. I like calla lilies, but my husband-to-be is from Germany and says that calla lilies are used at funerals to represent sympathy. I want something white, simple and also elegant with a splash of color. What do you suggest for a summer bouquet?
What about white orchids? You could do cascading dendrobiums or arrange cymbidium’s or phalaenopsis. They come in white with many accent colors and they are hardy in the summer weather. For more bouquet inspiration, Click here.
- How To Perfect The Faux Fur Trend For That Warm Fuzzy Feeling At Home
- Save *Big* On Wedding Flowers With These In Season Bouquets
- 10 Gilded Wedding Touches For Brides Who Love A Touch Of Gold
- 10 Winter Wedding Centerpieces That Are Pure Magic
- Thanksgiving Table Décor That’s Even More Delicious Than The Turkey
- 11 Ways To Make Your Ceremony Aisle A Walk To Remember