Ask Colin: Flowers & Décor
What is a new and fun alternative for leaving the reception? The Country Club we are marrying at does not allow Sparklers.
For a fabulous wedding send-off without the fire hazard, here are a few creative ideas, both traditional and new:
- Have guests toss flower petals or biodegradable confetti.
- Provide guests with bottles of bubbles to blow as you leave.
- Hand out ribbon wands or pom-poms in your wedding colors for guests to shake and wave.
- Give guests bells to “ring in” your new life together.
LATEST in Flowers & Décor
- These Insane Floral Designs Are The Definition of Flower Power
- How To Perfect The Faux Fur Trend For That Warm Fuzzy Feeling At Home
- Save *Big* On Wedding Flowers With These In Season Bouquets
- 10 Gilded Wedding Touches For Brides Who Love A Touch Of Gold
- 10 Winter Wedding Centerpieces That Are Pure Magic
- Thanksgiving Table Décor That’s Even More Delicious Than The Turkey