Ask Colin: Flowers & Décor
What is a new and fun alternative for leaving the reception? The Country Club we are marrying at does not allow Sparklers.
For a fabulous wedding send-off without the fire hazard, here are a few creative ideas, both traditional and new:
- Have guests toss flower petals or biodegradable confetti.
- Provide guests with bottles of bubbles to blow as you leave.
- Hand out ribbon wands or pom-poms in your wedding colors for guests to shake and wave.
- Give guests bells to “ring in” your new life together.
LATEST in Flowers & Décor
- Ultra-Chic La Dolce Vita Inspired Wedding
- 10 Gorg Ways To Bring The Organic Craze Into Your Wedding
- The 13 Loveliest Lavender Wedding Details
- This Is The Biggest Wedding Trend Of The Year
- 8 New Floral Ideas You Probably Haven't Thought Of Yet
- Extraordinary Weddings: Love In The Time Of Colonial Chic