Violet Afternoon Tea
I am fortunate to be the very proud godfather of little Violet, my best friend’s daughter. I was so excited when she came into the world that I offered to have a baby naming party for her. We held a tea party that was young and sweet, like Violet, for 40 guests in my apartment. The tables were dressed in purple and the cupcakes showcased edible violet blooms. For the flowers, I created a stunning floral vase from lilies you'll have to see for yourself!
- 10 Gilded Wedding Touches For Brides Who Love A Touch Of Gold
- 10 Winter Wedding Centerpieces That Are Pure Magic
- Thanksgiving Table Décor That’s Even More Delicious Than The Turkey
- 11 Ways To Make Your Ceremony Aisle A Walk To Remember
- Ultra-Chic La Dolce Vita Inspired Wedding
- 10 Gorg Ways To Bring The Organic Craze Into Your Wedding