Turquoise Caribbean Celebration
I went to Jamali Garden in New York City on a shopping spree and I spent the whole weekend in Barbados getting creative with my purchases! We flew in cushions and navy blue striped linens from Ikea, and floating candles, gorgeous tulle vases and beautiful silver objet d'art from Jamali. Food was served buffet style and presided over by none other than Jean-Georges Vongerichten himself. Delicious miniature burgers, oven pizza and shrimp skewers soaked up the tequila and kept dancing until dawn!
- Ultra-Chic La Dolce Vita Inspired Wedding
- 10 Gorg Ways To Bring The Organic Craze Into Your Wedding
- The 13 Loveliest Lavender Wedding Details
- This Is The Biggest Wedding Trend Of The Year
- 8 New Floral Ideas You Probably Haven't Thought Of Yet
- Extraordinary Weddings: Love In The Time Of Colonial Chic