Turquoise Caribbean Celebration
I went to Jamali Garden in New York City on a shopping spree and I spent the whole weekend in Barbados getting creative with my purchases! We flew in cushions and navy blue striped linens from Ikea, and floating candles, gorgeous tulle vases and beautiful silver objet d'art from Jamali. Food was served buffet style and presided over by none other than Jean-Georges Vongerichten himself. Delicious miniature burgers, oven pizza and shrimp skewers soaked up the tequila and kept dancing until dawn!
- How To Perfect The Faux Fur Trend For That Warm Fuzzy Feeling At Home
- Save *Big* On Wedding Flowers With These In Season Bouquets
- 10 Gilded Wedding Touches For Brides Who Love A Touch Of Gold
- 10 Winter Wedding Centerpieces That Are Pure Magic
- Thanksgiving Table Décor That’s Even More Delicious Than The Turkey
- 11 Ways To Make Your Ceremony Aisle A Walk To Remember