Tropical Barbados Beach Party
We were in the tropics at Sandy Lane in Barbados, so I added feminine shots of hot pink to a masculine black and white palette. The striped table linens were from Ikea, while orchids, mosses and dark purple miniature calla lilies were arragned in ring vases from Z gallery. This large central arrangement around the bar was made from manzanita branches, green cymbidium orchids and fabulous candle holders from CB2. My favorite, however, were the vases filled with orange cockscomb and orange pincushion proteas. For entertainment, we built a tent on the beach for the dance party and had none other than the legendary CeeLo Green perform.
- 10 Gilded Wedding Touches For Brides Who Love A Touch Of Gold
- 10 Winter Wedding Centerpieces That Are Pure Magic
- Thanksgiving Table Décor That’s Even More Delicious Than The Turkey
- 11 Ways To Make Your Ceremony Aisle A Walk To Remember
- Ultra-Chic La Dolce Vita Inspired Wedding
- 10 Gorg Ways To Bring The Organic Craze Into Your Wedding