Tropical Barbados Beach Party
We were in the tropics at Sandy Lane in Barbados, so I added feminine shots of hot pink to a masculine black and white palette. The striped table linens were from Ikea, while orchids, mosses and dark purple miniature calla lilies were arragned in ring vases from Z gallery. This large central arrangement around the bar was made from manzanita branches, green cymbidium orchids and fabulous candle holders from CB2. My favorite, however, were the vases filled with orange cockscomb and orange pincushion proteas. For entertainment, we built a tent on the beach for the dance party and had none other than the legendary CeeLo Green perform.
- Ultra-Chic La Dolce Vita Inspired Wedding
- 10 Gorg Ways To Bring The Organic Craze Into Your Wedding
- The 13 Loveliest Lavender Wedding Details
- This Is The Biggest Wedding Trend Of The Year
- 8 New Floral Ideas You Probably Haven't Thought Of Yet
- Extraordinary Weddings: Love In The Time Of Colonial Chic