Tropical Barbados Beach Party
We were in the tropics at Sandy Lane in Barbados, so I added feminine shots of hot pink to a masculine black and white palette. The striped table linens were from Ikea, while orchids, mosses and dark purple miniature calla lilies were arragned in ring vases from Z gallery. This large central arrangement around the bar was made from manzanita branches, green cymbidium orchids and fabulous candle holders from CB2. My favorite, however, were the vases filled with orange cockscomb and orange pincushion proteas. For entertainment, we built a tent on the beach for the dance party and had none other than the legendary CeeLo Green perform.
- These Insane Floral Designs Are The Definition of Flower Power
- How To Perfect The Faux Fur Trend For That Warm Fuzzy Feeling At Home
- Save *Big* On Wedding Flowers With These In Season Bouquets
- 10 Gilded Wedding Touches For Brides Who Love A Touch Of Gold
- 10 Winter Wedding Centerpieces That Are Pure Magic
- Thanksgiving Table Décor That’s Even More Delicious Than The Turkey