The Look Of Love
What they Wore on Their Wedding Day
It’s not just a dress or a tux, there are many elements that go into expressing oneself for the ideal wedding day look.
From the big things to the smallest of details, our Wings of Love couples share what they loved about their look.
STEPH & LELA
While this couple might be two girls, their style couldn’t be more different. Steph chose a custom made three-piece tuxedo from Kleinfeld Men and Lela went full-on princess with a satin mermaid gown, rhinestone tiara and veil. This beautiful couple shared with us what they loved about their looks for their history-making wedding.
Christian Oth Studio
LELA'S TOP FIVE:
- I loved my Alita Graham dress. I felt phenomenal in it. Every detail was perfect; the corset, the ruching, the clusters of crystals. And even though I thought I wanted a straight-across strapless dress, when I tried on the sweetheart neckline, I loved how flattering it was.
- I loved the hair and makeup; the beauty wasn’t over the top, just simple and elegant.
- The MAC eyelashes and Estée Lauder eyeliner were amazing, they really made my eyes stand out. The makeup was just incredible! Steph agrees.
- The veil was so pretty and with the PARIS tiara that just glimmered in my hair, it made me feel fabulous.
- I really loved the total look. It was just perfect. There wasn’t anything I wasn’t happy with!
Christian Oth Studio
STEPH'S TOP FIVE:
- My Kleinfeld Men tuxedo was absolutely perfect. It fit great. What an amazing experience to have it custom made for me.
- I loved how ‘my colors’ complimented Lela’s colors….the silver tie and pocket square, and the blingy cuff links worked so well with the silver beading on Lela’s dress and the rhinestone jewelry and tiara.
- The shoes. Timeless, elegant and cool.
- The fun silver & rhinestone cuff links from Kleinfeld Men, what a great touch.
- I loved the Estée Lauder makeup. I don’t really wear or like makeup, but it looked really natural and wasn’t overly done. It made me feel good, and I still felt and looked like me.