The 13 Loveliest Lavender Wedding Details
Besides smelling beyond lovely – lavender is one of the most beautiful flowers that you can incorporate into your wedding day. These delicate blooms are incredibly romantic and give off an ethereal feel to your overall décor. If you’re ready to fall in love with lavender, then look no further – here are the 13 loveliest lavender wedding details you will ever see!
1. Blooming Lavender Bouquets
Whether it is a mono-floral bouquet full of just lavender or used as an accent flower, bouquets with lavender are always blooming with pretty!
2. DIY Lavender Wedding Favor
For an easy DIY detail to add to your wedding day, try making homemade lavender hand soap to send your guests off with a sweet scent!
3. Lavender Scented Candles
If you want your guests to walk into your reception smelling like they just landed in Provence, spread lavender scented candles throughout your reception space!
4. Lavender Wedding Cake
Three cheers for three-tiered lavender goodness! How lovely are these lavender-inspired wedding cakes?
5. Lavender Bridesmaid Dresses
Your bridesmaids will thank you for their photo-friendly wedding day dresses in a flattering shade of lavender. They’re just the right amount of feminine and romantic!
6. Lovely Lavender Arches
Imagine walking down the aisle under these jaw-dropping lavender archways that lead you to your “I dos”!
7. Lavender Colored Wedding Dress
For a non-traditional take on your wedding dress – try a lavender colored wedding gown instead of the classic white. Your originality is sure to impress your guests!
8. Lavender Vases
It’s all in the details – we love the idea of lavender colored vases for a unique display piece at your reception!
9. Lavender-Inspired Wedding Desserts
Lavender-inspired macarons – who could resist?!
10. Lavender Boutonnière
Real men wear lavender boutonnières. (And look good doing it)
11. Lavender-Infused Lemonade
No matter the season, one sip of these lavender-infused lemonades will be a sweet taste of summer!
12. Lavender Dinner Menu
Dress up your dinner menu to match your wedding color scheme! How charming is this watercolor dinner menu with lavender details? We love!
13. Lavender Sweetheart Chair Décor
Pair a small bouquet of lavender with a tulle overlay for a couple of seriously romantic sweetheart chairs.
-- Lauren Megerdichian
- Thanksgiving Table Décor That’s Even More Delicious Than The Turkey
- 11 Ways To Make Your Ceremony Aisle A Walk To Remember
- Ultra-Chic La Dolce Vita Inspired Wedding
- 10 Gorg Ways To Bring The Organic Craze Into Your Wedding
- This Is The Biggest Wedding Trend Of The Year
- 8 New Floral Ideas You Probably Haven't Thought Of Yet