Spring Country Luncheon
My friend hosted the most extraordinary luncheon for her daughter’s birthday at their home in Pound Ridge, New York. Guests made their way into the front garden where a stunning colonial-inspired tent was set for the afternoon meal. My color scheme of soft shades of cream, beige and brown, accented with crisp white linen and sisal carpet covering the floors, made everyone feel as if we were in the middle of colonial Africa. The garden was in full bloom and the setting was truly magical.
A combination of round and long tables were set in the tent, all dressed with green tablecloths. We used 100% linen topped with white starched hemstitch overlays. Beautiful silver urns packed with peonies and maidenhair fern sat alongside small Julep cups abundant with white garden roses. Elegant. Understated. Colonial.
- These Insane Floral Designs Are The Definition of Flower Power
- How To Perfect The Faux Fur Trend For That Warm Fuzzy Feeling At Home
- Save *Big* On Wedding Flowers With These In Season Bouquets
- 10 Gilded Wedding Touches For Brides Who Love A Touch Of Gold
- 10 Winter Wedding Centerpieces That Are Pure Magic
- Thanksgiving Table Décor That’s Even More Delicious Than The Turkey