Spring Country Luncheon
My friend hosted the most extraordinary luncheon for her daughter’s birthday at their home in Pound Ridge, New York. Guests made their way into the front garden where a stunning colonial-inspired tent was set for the afternoon meal. My color scheme of soft shades of cream, beige and brown, accented with crisp white linen and sisal carpet covering the floors, made everyone feel as if we were in the middle of colonial Africa. The garden was in full bloom and the setting was truly magical.
A combination of round and long tables were set in the tent, all dressed with green tablecloths. We used 100% linen topped with white starched hemstitch overlays. Beautiful silver urns packed with peonies and maidenhair fern sat alongside small Julep cups abundant with white garden roses. Elegant. Understated. Colonial.
- 10 Winter Wedding Centerpieces That Are Pure Magic
- Thanksgiving Table Décor That’s Even More Delicious Than The Turkey
- 11 Ways To Make Your Ceremony Aisle A Walk To Remember
- Ultra-Chic La Dolce Vita Inspired Wedding
- 10 Gorg Ways To Bring The Organic Craze Into Your Wedding
- The 13 Loveliest Lavender Wedding Details