Sparkling Red Dinner Celebration
From roses, to dresses, to drinks - this elegant party was a celebration of red! The approach to the room was to have a main table, and two other custom table designs, which created a sea of variety for the eye. Dozens of different types of roses covered the tables from fire and ice to black magic. Everything from the pedestal vases to the mirrored runners reflected the romantic red of the roses and the soft glow of a seemingly endless array of candles. Ladies were asked to arrive in glamorous red ball gowns and danced the night away under clusters of mirrored balls suspended from the ceiling. Dinner was comprised of a luxurious menu of lobster salad, a choice of sea bass or beef and a myriad of desserts compliments of the extraordinary Chef. Once the dancing began, lounge areas were revealed around the dance floor creating a chic intimate space. Iconix from The Troy Curtis Group was flown in from NY to delight the crowd with a live band and DJ mash up. Feast your eyes on this red hot event by Colin Cowie Celebrations!
- 10 Gilded Wedding Touches For Brides Who Love A Touch Of Gold
- 10 Winter Wedding Centerpieces That Are Pure Magic
- Thanksgiving Table Décor That’s Even More Delicious Than The Turkey
- 11 Ways To Make Your Ceremony Aisle A Walk To Remember
- Ultra-Chic La Dolce Vita Inspired Wedding
- 10 Gorg Ways To Bring The Organic Craze Into Your Wedding