Real Wedding: Chris and Nishi
The view at the Ritz Carlton in Dana Point, CA blew Chris and Nishi away. Once they took in the sweeping vista of the Pacific Ocean, they knew they had found the location for their destination wedding of 150 guests.
The couple met in business school, and the relationship deepened when they both moved to Hong Kong to work in finance. Chris comes from an Italian background, while Nishi’s is Indian. As a result they mixed East and West in their wedding, with a traditional Hindu ceremony and a modern Western reception.
Nishi and her bridesmaids donned beautiful silk saris in bright colors for the first part of the nuptials. She then changed into a fabulous strapless Monique Lhullier gown with an intricately beaded bodice for dinner and dancing. Chris made a dapper partner for her in a formal white tie ensemble.
Planners Pink Rock Events transformed the reception ballroom into a contemporary garden-like environment in shades of peach, gray and white. Projections of fluttering butterflies on the walls and 3D floral trees helped create the effect, complemented by Square Root’s lush flowers.
- Planner: Pink Rock Events
- Bride's Dresses: Ritu Kumar and Monique Lhullier
- Photographer: Lin and Jirsa
- Videographer: Pacific Pictures
- Florist: Square Root
- Caterer: Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel
- Baker: Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel
- Venue: Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel
- Band/DJ: DJ Rishi P and Wayne Foster
- 10 Winter Wedding Centerpieces That Are Pure Magic
- Thanksgiving Table Décor That’s Even More Delicious Than The Turkey
- 11 Ways To Make Your Ceremony Aisle A Walk To Remember
- Ultra-Chic La Dolce Vita Inspired Wedding
- 10 Gorg Ways To Bring The Organic Craze Into Your Wedding
- The 13 Loveliest Lavender Wedding Details