Oprah Winfrey's Hot Pink Anniversary Celebration
After the final taping of The Oprah Winfrey Show, The Four Seasons in Chicago was completely transformed into a hot pink supper party of curated food stations, fabulous cocktails and a whole lot of O! Each wall was altered to a wavy, 3D design, while circular furniture, vignettes, lighting patterns and curated food stations mimicked Oprah's initials. Purple pillows, fresh phalaenopsis orchids and lilacs also added vibrant pops of color against modern all-white seating. The evening ended on a sweet note, with a full dessert bar of liquid nitrogen ice cream floats, lavender and magenta cotton candy and colorful cake pops. It was truly the most fabulous way to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of The Oprah Winfrey Show!
- Thanksgiving Table Décor That’s Even More Delicious Than The Turkey
- 11 Ways To Make Your Ceremony Aisle A Walk To Remember
- Ultra-Chic La Dolce Vita Inspired Wedding
- 10 Gorg Ways To Bring The Organic Craze Into Your Wedding
- The 13 Loveliest Lavender Wedding Details
- This Is The Biggest Wedding Trend Of The Year