Lush Green Tented Wedding
Set in gorgeous Palm Beach at the regal Mar-a-lago property, Marley and Brett's wedding was bound to "wow" from the start. Guests in black tie found their escort cards on a gorgeous "live wall" and the couple said "I do" in a tent outside that resembled a formal garden -- complete with pools of floating gardenias, 360 degree hedging for privacy, and hand-painted columns dripping with overgrown vines and leaves.
When the celebrations began following the ceremony, guests were surprised to enter the famous Mar-a-lago ballroom and find that they were inside of a tent, giving the impression that they were dining al fresco. The table looks of metallics, silvers, and creams were topped with hundreds of candles, crystal candelabras, and mirror vases packed with gorgeous white and green flowers. Guests sat beneath dozens of life-sized hand-crafted trees to give them the feeling that they were truly celebrating under the stars. From the elegant three-course dinner to lively nonstop dancing and some of the best speeches we've ever heard, this was truly a wedding for the books!
- These Insane Floral Designs Are The Definition of Flower Power
- How To Perfect The Faux Fur Trend For That Warm Fuzzy Feeling At Home
- Save *Big* On Wedding Flowers With These In Season Bouquets
- 10 Gilded Wedding Touches For Brides Who Love A Touch Of Gold
- 10 Winter Wedding Centerpieces That Are Pure Magic
- Thanksgiving Table Décor That’s Even More Delicious Than The Turkey