Ask Colin: Flowers & Décor
Colin, I am having a winter wedding and struggling with centerpiece ideas. The color scheme is white, silver and hints of light pink. We do not have a big budget for flowers and have round tables for our guests. We are currently thinking of spraying Manzanita trees silver and doing varies candles, but it just doesn't look like enough. Do you have any ideas for round tables without breaking the budget?
I love your color scheme. Take the Manzanita branches, spray them silver and put them in a vase filled with rocks to keep the Manzanita standing upright. Attach a couple of hanging glass candle holders from CB2 and add some white Cymbidium orchids, which have a light pink color on the petals – a single blossom on the tip of each branch. If you want more color, add rose blossoms in light pink. Add some frosted votive candles around the base of the vase for some added ambiance.
- These Insane Floral Designs Are The Definition of Flower Power
- How To Perfect The Faux Fur Trend For That Warm Fuzzy Feeling At Home
- Save *Big* On Wedding Flowers With These In Season Bouquets
- 10 Gilded Wedding Touches For Brides Who Love A Touch Of Gold
- 10 Winter Wedding Centerpieces That Are Pure Magic
- Thanksgiving Table Décor That’s Even More Delicious Than The Turkey