Ask Colin: Flowers & Décor
Colin Cowie Celebrations
My ceremony colors are red, ivory and royal blue. My reception is a luau-type theme. I am wondering how to decorate my ceremony if I am not into flowers. I am hoping you can give me some ideas.
Since you want a luau style, create a structure of bamboo and drape it with ivory fabric. I would use an accent fabric in royal blue and then incorporate red flowers for the wedding party.
- These Insane Floral Designs Are The Definition of Flower Power
- How To Perfect The Faux Fur Trend For That Warm Fuzzy Feeling At Home
- Save *Big* On Wedding Flowers With These In Season Bouquets
- 10 Gilded Wedding Touches For Brides Who Love A Touch Of Gold
- 10 Winter Wedding Centerpieces That Are Pure Magic
- Thanksgiving Table Décor That’s Even More Delicious Than The Turkey