Ask Colin: Flowers & Décor
Colin Cowie Celebrations
My ceremony colors are red, ivory and royal blue. My reception is a luau-type theme. I am wondering how to decorate my ceremony if I am not into flowers. I am hoping you can give me some ideas.
Since you want a luau style, create a structure of bamboo and drape it with ivory fabric. I would use an accent fabric in royal blue and then incorporate red flowers for the wedding party.
- Ultra-Chic La Dolce Vita Inspired Wedding
- 10 Gorg Ways To Bring The Organic Craze Into Your Wedding
- The 13 Loveliest Lavender Wedding Details
- This Is The Biggest Wedding Trend Of The Year
- 8 New Floral Ideas You Probably Haven't Thought Of Yet
- Extraordinary Weddings: Love In The Time Of Colonial Chic