Ask Colin: Flowers & Décor
I am having my wedding reception in a ballroom that has lower ceilings than I would have liked (9ft). Do you have any wedding design tips that will help transform the space without feeling small or claustrophobic?
Use mirrors or mirror runners on your tabletops. An inexpensive way to do this is to purchase back-of-door mirrors from IKEA. Remove the frames and lie them flat on the table to be used as a runner. You could also purchase mirrored tiles and alternate them on the table for a similar effect. Though it may seem counterintuitive, mixing taller arrangements in with low centerpieces is a great idea. The taller centerpieces will add some height to the room.
- 10 Gilded Wedding Touches For Brides Who Love A Touch Of Gold
- 10 Winter Wedding Centerpieces That Are Pure Magic
- Thanksgiving Table Décor That’s Even More Delicious Than The Turkey
- 11 Ways To Make Your Ceremony Aisle A Walk To Remember
- Ultra-Chic La Dolce Vita Inspired Wedding
- 10 Gorg Ways To Bring The Organic Craze Into Your Wedding