Ask Colin: Flowers & Décor
I am having a wedding this summer on the beach. We are having 20ft reception tables and I need some ideas to fill it up. My florist is doing four low arrangements per table (hydrangea and coral roses) but there is still so much empty space. Any help to fill up the gaps, that won't be too expensive?
This is an easy one! Make coral-colored fabric runners 16” wide and run them down the center of the tables. Fill the space in between with bowls of apricots and black berries. Then candles - lots of them! Use a mix of shapes: pillar candles, columns and metallic votives.
- Ultra-Chic La Dolce Vita Inspired Wedding
- 10 Gorg Ways To Bring The Organic Craze Into Your Wedding
- The 13 Loveliest Lavender Wedding Details
- This Is The Biggest Wedding Trend Of The Year
- 8 New Floral Ideas You Probably Haven't Thought Of Yet
- Extraordinary Weddings: Love In The Time Of Colonial Chic