Ask Colin: Flowers & Décor
Courtesy of A Day of Bliss Photography Inc.
How can I make my wedding feel more glamorous?
A mix of the right choice of music, long tables and a black tie dress code can make anything feel more glamorous. I like to create a distinctive theme. Then, you can begin to place together plates, flatware, linens, and of course, a stunning centerpiece that all cohesively work towards building your story. Also, always use lots and lots of candles. Not only do candles add great ambiance, but the soft glow they cast also makes everyone look young and fabulous! For more wedding decor inspiration, check out the Wedding Candles gallery.
- Thanksgiving Table Décor That’s Even More Delicious Than The Turkey
- 11 Ways To Make Your Ceremony Aisle A Walk To Remember
- Ultra-Chic La Dolce Vita Inspired Wedding
- 10 Gorg Ways To Bring The Organic Craze Into Your Wedding
- The 13 Loveliest Lavender Wedding Details
- This Is The Biggest Wedding Trend Of The Year