Ask Colin: Flowers & Décor
Courtesy of A Day of Bliss Photography Inc.
How can I make my wedding feel more glamorous?
A mix of the right choice of music, long tables and a black tie dress code can make anything feel more glamorous. I like to create a distinctive theme. Then, you can begin to place together plates, flatware, linens, and of course, a stunning centerpiece that all cohesively work towards building your story. Also, always use lots and lots of candles. Not only do candles add great ambiance, but the soft glow they cast also makes everyone look young and fabulous! For more wedding decor inspiration, check out the Wedding Candles gallery.
- These Insane Floral Designs Are The Definition of Flower Power
- How To Perfect The Faux Fur Trend For That Warm Fuzzy Feeling At Home
- Save *Big* On Wedding Flowers With These In Season Bouquets
- 10 Gilded Wedding Touches For Brides Who Love A Touch Of Gold
- 10 Winter Wedding Centerpieces That Are Pure Magic
- Thanksgiving Table Décor That’s Even More Delicious Than The Turkey